Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Years From Now

When I take pictures like these I often think "well here is another one they will have on their desks when they grow up". Of course I have no idea what it is like to have a lifelong companion, to have never known a world without the other, but my guess is that despite the occasional bickering, it's a pretty good deal.

Thankfully they push each other, taking turns on the swing, and in finding their way. Vastly different personalities who at a very young age were asked to work out their differences and celebrate their similarities, they do a very good job in finding their common ground. And even after a full day of snipping and squabbles, they are at each others defense immediately, reminding me that there is no one in the world they love more than the other.

1 comment:

Margo said...

Great pics. I love the top one in the cute dresses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails