Monday, September 22, 2008

Help Needed

Turns out you do really get by with a little help from your friends:
Everyone needs one of these, a mom who really likes your children, and her children, and your children together with her children, and isn't fazed at holding all four of them at a baseball game. Big plus that your children adore her, call her Auntie, and chose to be with her when given the option. Also, she sews:but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that. And she's offered to sew again this year, which is insane. Kate would like to be a hot dog and Mary a peanut. Although this morning Mary wanted to be sushi. I'm just not sure what that would look like, but I bet this friend could make it happen.

I get by with a little help from my friends, yes I do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails