Friday, December 14, 2012

Finally, Something I'm Good At

In recent weeks I have been inundated with anonymous spam comments on the blog, most of which are suggesting that I follow their oddly suspicious looking link which will lead me to an adult Disneyland of fake Louis Vuitton bags. I have no idea what about me screams "fake handbag" to the comment world but apparently I've written something which suggests my purse collection could use some spiffing. The comments are deleted as a group, without much thought, as I have no need for faux designer wear and I'm terrified of oddly suspicious looking links. But not all, last week one comment caught my eye as it was headed to the garbage bin:

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks.

The post on which they were commenting? Flying by the Seat of my Pants,a short ditty discussing my tendency to wander through the day with my pants unzipped. Finally, something I'm really good at.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails