Just one of the reasons Halloween is not my favorite holiday, from a conversation with an eight year old child at school.
"Guess what? I threw up all over my dinner plate last night!" said the child.
"That is disgusting," said the librarian.
"It was chocolate, I ate ALL of my candy when I got home".
"Do you think maybe you learned a lesson, about eating chocolate?"
"Probably not, I do it every year".
The librarians children are not allowed to eat chocolate ever again.
There will be no picture posted to further illustrate this conversation.