Monday, November 3, 2008

Voter's Eve


First Tuesday (following the first Monday) in November Eve, who can believe that tomorrow is almost here? Tomorrow night I will be amongst the millions of hopefully happy supporters in Grant Park, celebrating what may be a very new beginning. Or I may be one of those running in fear if things go another way, but that's for tomorrow, and for you to decide. Vote.

Undecided? Seriously? Find something to read on Real Clear Politics, one of my favorite sites because I believe it's best to know both sides of the story.

And then vote, because even if you live in a state like Illinois or Massachusetts or California or Kansas or Nebraska or Texas (and you wished you lived in Michigan or Missouri or Florida) your vote matters.

Don't you really want to know what the breath is like here? I mean really, these guys are busy, both of them, do they find time to do an adequate brush? Let's hope so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails